Cheap limousines do not necessarily mean that they are depreciated vehicles, rather it is just inexpensive. Cheap limousine services are not in any way different from limousine services of high class. It depends on whether the limousine company would provide services for the upscale market. If they do, it then means that they will be expensive. For the average or middle earning people, the idea of hiring a less expensive limousine service is a luxury which they can afford.
Limousines are luxury vehicles or a means of transport for special occasions. Occasions which are commonly suited for limousines are tours, bachelor or bachelorette parties, funeral, airport limousine services, wedding s, prom limousine service, gala or corporate events or any other occasion requested by a client.
If you are hiring a limousine service for the first time, here are some questions you can ask your limousine service company.
- Find out if the company has a license to operate. Transport companies are expected to have authority from the federal government to operate their business from the department for transportation as well as authority from the local state. Ensure that they have this.
- Make sure you find out if the limousine company you intend to hire has affiliations to reputable organizations such as the National Limousine Association and their local liver association as well.
- Find out if their pricing strategy is based on per hour or per event. Ask for overtime availability and overtime charges, if there are any. As also if there is a starting time policy for the limousine company. For most limousine companies, your time begins at the time of initial pick up. Some others may start charging you right from when the chauffeur exits the garage.
- Ask about the age of the limousine company in the business. The older the company, the more experience they are likely to have in the industry. The more reliable they will be if they have more experience.
- Inquire if you will be allowed to see the vehicle you will be hiring. If you do not have the time to do this, you may ask your contact as the company to send an email to you containing all of the vehicle\’s features and specifications including its passenger size and ratio. Ask what their fleets of vehicles are. Usually, there are party buses, shuttle vans, sedans, Rolls Royce, Escalades, SUV hummers, super stretch limousines, standard stretch or just any vehicle that has a corporate appearance and can contain a minimum of five persons.