6 International Travel Hacks For Saving Money on Trips
Travelling is surely a great experience and of course if you go beyond your country’s borders. And that would be more interesting if you visit your favorite places – historical, economic and cultural. Even locally, there are many waiting for your discovery. Travelling, without proper planning and budget can be costly and to avoid that, research and follow this travel hacks.
Be an adventurer like Indiana Jones, and ready your backpack, compass, GPS-capable smart phone, passport for international travel, and bucks.
- Organize your belongings – Fit your hand carry that fits all your vital travel documents, laptop and smart phone. The same for baggage you’ll have to maximize the space as possible to avoid excess weight and paying extra weight charge. Know the prohibited items in hand-carry and what are allowed. For instance, many airport customs don’t allow liquid containing items into hand carries although they allow them into baggage.
- Book in advance to take advantage of cheap flights. An inexpensive flight from United Airlines posted on the internet will be gone after minutes if you’re unable to secure it. If you are 100% sure of your itinerary, you can go straight for booking online. Helpful sites are airfarewatchdog.com, orbitz.com, skyscanner.com, kayak.com, seatguru.com and bookingbuddy.com.
- Travel in the economy class – If you are into inexpensive flight just beyond booking in advance, travel in the economy class instead of business class. In economy class, you can make more friends, and be safer since economy class is in the middle. The meal is not that bad as claimed by some, economy class meal is great, complete with full meal, snacks, and offerings of juice, water and coffee and even wine. Although you can’t recline further in economy, still it’s enough to relax throughout your flight.
- Use affordable transport such as Limousine or sedan service – Not only affordable and comfortable than taxis, limousines and sedan or car services are safe and secure. They have trained and professional drivers who know the ins and outs of the city. If you visit New Jersey, and looking for limo rentals in new jersey, try Edison car service or limo rentals NJ. They have affordable rates compared to other limos and sedan rentals without compromising service.
- Go for connecting flights – Have you travelled before where you transferred in a nearby city before your city destination? – Then that is connecting flight. Connecting flights are always cheaper than non-stops since the former carries convenience tax. In connecting flights, you’ll have the opportunity to visit nearby cities or places that stands between your city of origin and your city of destination. Plus, you can have 1 to 2 hours of shopping and picture-taking which you can add in your social media accounts. For instance, if you’re from New York, you can have a connecting flight in Caracas, Venezuela before arriving in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Fly in off-season – Flying during holidays such as thanks giving days and Christmas days, July 4, Labor Day and Memorial Day, weather, summer months will surely surprise you with higher fares. The off seasons are mid-January and February’s end.
Affordable Limo Service is a trusted, reliable and affordable limousine and sedan service in Edison, Newark, New Jersey offering services for any occasions such as Airport, service and travel, proms, weddings, sweet sixteen, sporting events, casino, night outs, corporate travel, and rentals. Why choose us? Here are the reasons – We have 30 years in limo industry, we have qualified chauffeurs, 24 hours and 7 days a week service and recognition as an award winning limo and airport transport service. Visit us at Edison NJ car service, New Jersey limo service or https://www.affordablelimo.com or call our hotlines – direct (732) 346-1600 and local (908) 296-3031